The first project I completed was turning Pringles containers into holders for my rulers. I saw the idea of Pinterest, of course. It was super easy!
The next project was also super easy! I bought the paper at Hobby Lobby. I plan on using these for my center activities. I didn't label the drawers yet because I am going to put the name of the center of the outside so that I can easy change it if needed. (Ignore the background of this picture....it can only be described as our "stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else" room).
My last project wasn't really a project....I printed and laminated Cara's daily schedule cards (head over to her blog here) and then put magnet on the back so that I can easily change the daily schedule in my room. I just put the cards on the fridge to show they're magnetized. They're not staying there!