I figured some days I have very little that goes home with me and other days I have tons, so I'd rather just carry all my stuff by hand. This is a PERFECT day to post about this because today just happens to be one of those days where I have tons of stuff.
Here is all the stuff I carried into the house with me this evening.
- My snacks- can't forget these! And I can't leave them in the car in this heat.
- My lesson plan binder, which includes my lessons, to-do lists, standards, notes, and other random stuff.
- My home computer....which comes with me to work on occasion since it has the fonts I like on it.
- My MUST have items that I would be lost without...2 USB disks. They contain ALL of my files. I mean everything! I spent this summer scanning my workbooks on them, so these little guys really are my life.
And here is a pic of my car seat. It's not always this messy. Just sometimes. And by sometimes I mean two to five times a week.
- I have cotton balls for a cloud activity we are doing tomorrow.
- Raffle prizes for our prize bin.
- K-CUPS!!! I have a Keurig in my classroom and I LOVE it! It is my midday treat.
- Nerds. For me. Enough said.
- Notebook paper for my to-do lists.
- Paint cards for a lesson I'm working on
- Panera Bread food...for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. I love that place, but don't go very often. And normally I cook, but I decided to spoil myself tonight. :)
- On the floor I have folders with laminated papers that need to be cut.
That's it! Well, actually there will be more because I have a lot of printing to do tonight. Ahhhhh!